Friday, October 31, 2008

Berklee just got a little bit more aggresive.

When I decided to study music, I knew there were 2 main important Universities that I wanted to go to. Frost School of Music which is part of University of Miami, and Berklee College of Music in Boston which is probably the most renowned music school in the world. My personal dream is to get into Berklee and do a double-major in Performance and Music Production and Engineering. To get into berklee you have to audition in order to get in the school, but starting next year you have to do an extra 2 auditions for your majors, so I believe things just got a little bit more complicated for me since the most popular majors are Performance and MP&E. In any case, I will never give up my dream of studying there, and this challenge just made everything a lot more exciting.

No comments: