Friday, December 12, 2008
I've been wondering about this.
Do you know what really pisses me off?! I think this is completely ridiculous and pathetic. Lately the music industry has turned away from talent and musicality to only good looks. Actually not lately. For quite some time now. Maybe ever since Britney Spears appeared into our world it has gotten a lot worse. She's not at all "talented". And now after some years of being in hiding she's out with a new cd, and what do you know!? She has once again infiltrated her way to the top spots on iTunes. Another one that I didn't believe at first was Paris Hilton, but I believed once I saw. Why is it that when someone is famous, they can decide what they want to be without ever having any real talent at it. Shouldn't record companies go around looking for people that can actually make something worth listening to? It leads people to believe that anyone has what it takes to become a star, and people get confused about what talent really is and what sounds good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment