Friday, December 12, 2008

Old times.

I think I've said before that I was an exchange student in Finland right? Well, when I arrived to Finland I met a couple of other exchange students who had arrived the same day as me and we talked for a while. Then we drove 3 hours on a bus to a little town called Karkku where there were another 85 exchange students! we were 101 in total. That was called the Language Camp. They gather all of the exchange students at a school the first week of their exchange year and they try to teach them the country's language. In my case, Finnish. We got separated into countries, and then the classrooms were chosen for the individual languages. The last day of class all of the exchange students were planning a talent show in the auditorium of the school, so the teacher asked me in class what i wanted to do because i had to perform it before the show. So here it is. I didn't really have to tell this whole story but I just wanted to share this.



My hair was long.

No comments: